Saturday, September 14, 2013

I ran 6.36 miles today in 60 minutes...then the treadmill forced me to do a cool down. I felt good the whole time. Now, I know a lot about health and nutrition and what a person should eat before a long run or any endurance cardio, but let me tell you, my body responds best to preservative-filled, super sugary cereal. Today I had Reese's Peanut Butter Cups cereal. I have done long workouts or long bike rides after eating a "good" breakfast of egg and whole grains, but I feel infinitely better when I eat sugary crap before I do anything like that. Anyways, I wanted to go 7 miles, but the treadmill forces the cool down after 60 min. This just means I need to get my ass outside and run on the road, which I realize will be harder. At least I am keeping myself in good cardio shape for running by doing it on the treadmill.

I made something delicious today. Homemade egg" mcmuffins."
I got the recipe idea off of this website. I added Canadian bacon which was a delicious decision! Anyways, it's another grab and go thing that I am hoping Chris will eat. It is so frustrating to me how unhealthy he is. It's even MORE frustrating that he doesn't see it that way. For our honeymoon we want to go to Colorado...I want to hike, he would probably die.These things bother me more when I realize that we will be together forever and I may have to be the one that takes care of him if he doesn't shape up his lifestyle. Now if something catastrophic were to happen (cancer, accident, etc...) I would not be upset. Preventable illness/injury would make me upset. Oh well, you cannot force people to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment