Sunday, September 15, 2013

First outside run in ages

I finally got my butt outside for a run this morning. It was hot already...I should have left earlier. I did 3.25 miles in about 30 minutes which is not too bad. I live in a hilly area so adapting to the up and downs will take a little bit of time. It's good to have those hills though because it keeps the run more interesting. It has seriously been so so long since I have run outside. This run hurt though as my joints are still adjusting to running. It is my right ankle that just hurts like hell. I know this is just a normal adjustment period that I have to get used to.

On another note I drank too much beer last night. Not alone though, with friends. I do not have a hangover because I drank a butt-load of water last night. I just feel yucky....like I ate too much and had a little too much beer (which is what happened). I had fun though with the girls. My biggest decision now is if I want to go to the gym later and lift some weights because I haven't all week. I think I may, just to keep the rest of my body strong still. Plus, I have a lot of calories to burn off from last night.

I have some delicious meat to grill up today so that is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment