Monday, April 20, 2015

Well it has been awhile...

So I haven't updated this in almost 2 years. My things have changed. For one, I got married. For two, I had a baby! Three weeks and one day ago to be exact. I have started this up again mostly to help me track losing the baby weight and getting back into fitness. Also, since I am home all the time with a baby, writing things out every once and awhile may help my sanity at times.

First things first; I got put on bed rest at 32.5 weeks. I had to stop working and stop working out. So it has been a long time since I have lifted any weights. Once I got off bed rest I cleaned out my garage and did yard work and stuff, but haven't been to the gym in a LONG time! I miss it of course. May 4th is my appointment with my OB to get cleared for normal activities. So I have been allowed to walk. I walk almost every morning and luckily we have a lot of hills in our area so I feel like I get some exercise. I ended up gaining about 40lbs with pregnancy (I ballooned the last couple weeks). So far I have lost 20 and that came off very fast. Now I've plateaued, but hopefully I can start moving in the right direction once I am cleared to exercise again.

Now about my diet. I need to clean it up a bit. I'm breastfeeding which makes me hungry all the time. I've never been one to limit food, but I do need to clean up what I am eating. I'm trying to focus on a lot of protein, veggies, and fruit. The problem with not sleeping much is I start to snack more throughout the day. That is fine, I just need to focus on what I am eating. I'm not going to count calories yet since the kiddo eats every 1-2 hours but maybe st 3 months.

Anyways, I'm getting tired and a little loopy so I may lay down since the kid is asleep. I will start documenting with photos soon, but they are not backed up on google drive so I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment