Friday, April 24, 2015

The Reasons I Want to Smack my Husband.

Being a new parent is hard. It becomes more difficult when you and your significant other are not on the same page. I am in that boat right now. My husband thinks I should just put our son down when he is crying after he has been fed and changed because he thinks he needs to just reset. Sure, that is logical, but newborn babies are not logical. It's just lazy parenting on his part and it is pissing me off. I'm home all day with this kid and up throughout the night with him. This is what I have learned about our son. During the day he likes stimulation and human contact. He likes to bounce and swing, but from a person, not a machine. You cannot spoil a newborn. I may leave the house tomorrow morning during his fussy time so he can become familiar with what it is like. I don't trust him though since he likes to think out kid will soothe himself. That is terrible to say and obviously something in our relationship we need to work on asap.




He is really freaking cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment