Sunday, February 17, 2013

Oh My Leg Day.

I am EXHAUSTED! Leg day was rough...a little more rough than usual. I blame dead lifting. Here's the workout:

Leg Day

1. Squats: 4 sets, max weight 155 lbs.
2. Dead Lifts: 3 sets, max weight 105 lbs.
3. Hack Squats: 3 sets, 100 lbs.
4. Single Leg Press: 3 sets, 160 lbs
5. Calf press (on same machine as single leg press): Don't remember weight
6. 20 minutes on stationary bike, pushing hard.

I will need to remember to stretch so my hamstrings don't tighten up terribly, even though they will anyways.

My diet has been bad still and I need to fix it soon. I have an idea for dinner which should be okay. I'm going to use this recipe and modify it slightly. Or a lot...we'll see what ingredients I have around. All I know is garlic + everything = amazing.

On another note I am so ready for summer and warmth. Okay, I live in Southern Arizona and it is 72 degrees today, but I am yearning for some 90 degree weather by a pool. I'll probably take my dog for a walk since it is so nice out. Also I could use the sun.

I'm busy cramming rice cakes in my mouth. I love love love the white cheddar ones :)
I am obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment