Friday, February 8, 2013

Why Are Titles So Hard?!

This week has been rough. Work has been so chaotic and busy. I like busy, I really do, but I feel this week I have been stretched too thin. I have still made it to the gym regularly. I've had no energy. With work being so busy I haven't had a chance to eat lunch all week. I'm still drinking my protein shake in the morning, but then having no food until the evening has just drained me. BUT now it is Friday and the week is over and hurray!! I have no serious plans this weekend aside from the gym. Tomorrow is my least favorite day; it is chest/shoulder/triceps day and I dislike it so much because I am so bad at it. Then Sunday is leg day and if you ever need motivation to do legs, here you go:




I need to go to the grocery store and try to get some easy foods that I can eat really fast so I don't die or crash out anymore.

Some day I am going to start taking pictures to see how my body is changing between now and my wedding, but at the moment I just ate a bunch of chips and salsa so that is not going to happen now. I did weight myself today and I am at a weight I am happy with. My weight has not changed overly much in recent months; it's been within 140-144 lbs and I am comfortable there. I would like to go down a little lower so I have been starting to run some more recently. I am pleased because back in May my weight was 151 and that was just too much (I'm 5'8" so it's not terrible, but I like to be lower). I would like to be down to 135 in a little while. The problem with gaining muscle is you don't necessarily lose weight, however, I like how my body is looking. I definitely need to improve my diet though. Someday I may start taking photos to document.

No comments:

Post a Comment