Monday, July 20, 2015

30-Day Challenge

I somehow agreed to a 30-day challenge group on Facebook. It's one of those Beachbody things, but I said I already have an exercise routine I like...plus I don't want to spend money for a 21-day fix thing. Mostly because I don't have money and mostly know about nutrition due to my mom. Anyways. so this morning I weighed myself and took some before pictures (if you ever want to depress yourself, do that). I'm trying to get my kid to sleep so I can do some meal prep stuff, but it' not working. I did find a fitness routine I am trying. I started yesterday. It is Lee Labrada's body trainer. I did day 1 yesterday and am surprisingly sore in my biceps. I have been sort of lazy with them since Lucas was born since he weighs so much it is hard to carry him if I work my arms really hard. Anyways, let me post the before pictures and try not to barf. Also starting weight is 165 this morning.




Gross, gross, gross. Also, the no makeup, gross hair because I haven't had a chance to shower is not a good look. Oh well. I swear I can be semi-attractive when I try.

I actually made it to the gym 5 times last week! I was super proud! I switched gyms and now am a member of a much closer to me, LA Fitness. I like it. I've missed LA Fitness because there is a lap pool. I got the childcare also which I am summoning the courage to use today so I can do day 2 of the workout that I am supposed to. I'm nervous. New things make me nervous, especially where my kid is concerned. The kids club is open 8-12 and 4-8. He sleeps more in the am so I am not sure if I want to mess with that. However I feel it will be busier in the pm and that makes me nervous. I don't know why since I will be like 50 feet away haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment