Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I haven't failed yet!

It is day TWO of me eating well, honestly tracking my calories, and sticking with an exercise routine (not that that was ever the problem). I know I will eat like a fatty fat when we go to San Diego next week, but for this week I am doing well. so far. Not that that is saying much since it is only Tuesday haha. I've made a few small changes that I can sustain for quite some time that will help cut back on calories. Number one, is switching my morning eggs to egg whites and cutting out the cheese. Now, I'm not going to do this forever because let's be honest, real eggs are much better and cheese is great, but for now this is working for me. I also made these Italian Zucchini Turkey Burgers and they are fantastic. Fantastic and only 144 calories. AND packed with zucchini.

Tonight for dinner I am going to make mahi mahi. I have some brown rice cooked up and I am going to grill up some portobello mushrooms. I'm definitely craving a beer, but I don't have any beer that I want to drink. Well, that's not entirely true. I'll be drinking enough beer in San Diego anyways so I can survive a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment