Wednesday, July 22, 2015

So hungry!

I am so hungry right now. Day 3 of healthy eating and staying around 1600 calories. I just killed legs at the gym and it is hard for me to not binge eat after that. So I had some eggs whites, chicken breast, and spinach. I had to cover it in salsa to make it less boring haha. I have to wait one hour and ten minutes to eat my next meal. *sign* I'm not sure if this will work for very long. One problem is breastfeeding makes me sooo hungry. At least I'm not craving sweets as much anymore (unless you count peanut butter). I did order some of that powdered peanut butter so that may help. I may just have to go over in calories today. Leg day is just tough! I'm still on the fence about adding extra calories due to breastfeeding. I want to drop weight quickly though. I'm rambling. I'm tired because the kid woke up at 4 and 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment