Friday, June 7, 2013

Coffee Talk

Yet again in my life I am having trouble with alcohol. Not a lot of alcohol, but I've had too much. I don't need a beer (or two...or three) after work on a Wednesday. It is just extra calories. Tonight I had half a beer and then decided I didn't want to finish it and made coffee instead. I don't know what's wrong with me recently that I feel like I need to drink every night. There must be some boredom in my life. Maybe it is because Chris has rekindled his world of warcraft habit and is raiding again. Regardless, that is no excuse! My workouts have been good; they have been strong. I took two rest days this week although I am regretting not going today. The past two days I did new and different workouts so that is sort of exciting. I have been having troubles with my left hip recently though which is making running and rowing difficult. I was rowing yesterday and had to stop after 5 minutes because my hip flexor was just killing me. Ah, old age. Tomorrow is back to a normal chest, triceps, and shoulder workout. I will probably do some cardio as well. Chris and I have a trip planned to San Diego at the end of the month so I am needing that extra cardio (especially since I have been drinking too much!) On the plus side, I have been good about eating meals throughout the day so I have no longer been binge eating at night!

Today after work I did a lot of house cleaning, but our house still seems to dirty. With two dogs and a cat, things get so dusty and covered in fur and it is so frustrating! I'm thinking about making a chore list, but I'm not sure how on-board Chris would be. Or how on-board I would be for that matter. Some days I just don't care enough to clean anything. My kitchen and living room are clean right now and I love it. I need to vacuum the couch though...*sigh* it never ends and I don't even have real children yet.

I am trying to decide something healthy and different to try to make this weekend. To pinterest I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment