Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Today has been rough.

Today was not the best day ever. I don't really want to go into why because it is mostly inconsequential. Sometimes, you just have a bad day....and mine usually fall on a Tuesday for whatever reason. My workout motivation and intensity has been waning recently. I'm just...tired. I've heard a lot of people tell me recently that I have lost weight (which I haven't...at all...in months) to which I have to explain that it's all just in muscle form now. Hearing those things in a small, minuscule way, makes me want to lose more, it makes me obsess about it. It's not necessarily happening yet, but that little voice can creep back in sometimes. I have to remind myself just how much better it is to be healthy. I think I've just gotten to the point where I am sick of thinking about what workout I am going to, and what foods I will have to bring to work to make sure my workout will be a good one, and when I will get my cardio in, etc...I hate to say it, but I am approaching the point where I think I need a solid, lazy weekend. At least San Diego is coming soon! I really just need a vacation. I also need to start planning the fact that I want to apply to PT school. Life needs to slow down a little bit. I just have to remember, in a few months I will be marrying my best friend, and really no matter what happens I will have a good support system. I just need to stop over thinking and just DO things that feel good and make me happy. The world will not end if I skip a chest day, or half-ass a bicep workout. It is time to just chill out a little bit and focus on what I need to do.

I sort of feel better already just putting all this into a text so it can be organized in my mind a bit. Okay, deep breath, everything will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment