Sunday, June 23, 2013

Leg Day

Today is Sunday so therefore leg day. I did a shorter leg day on Wednesday also so my motivation is not very high at the moment. I would rather spend my day out by the pool than doing legs, but there will be time for that this afternoon. Last night was delicious. We made kebabs. So much meat! I love it. For my first part of breakfast I had toast with peanut butter and banana.
It was delicious and filling. However, I may be having a two part breakfast today. Yesterday I had the same thing for breakfast and half-way through my workout I started getting hunger cramps. This week has been good at the gym, but my motivation has still been down. Also, I have been drinking beer too much again. Now that my wedding is only about 4 months away, I really need to cut back and also start really watching my food. I know I do not need to lose weight for the wedding, but it would be nice to just really tone up and slim down.

Chris and I are going to San Diego on Wednesday and I am SUPER excited! It's been far too long since I have had a vacation (unless you count camping...which I don't).

No comments:

Post a Comment