Sunday, June 2, 2013

Birthdays, Food, etc...

This week was my birthday so it was a lot of fun and food and beer. Workouts have been good with the exception of cardio. I have to incorporate it more, but sometimes, after I have been at the gym for so long, I just want to go home. As the wedding gets closer it is something I may adjust. I may cut out a few of the strengthening exercises (do I really need to do 3 different triceps exercises on Sat) so I have more time for cardio. We will see. I know how important the strength training is and I love how I feel with it. I have been more into the HIIT with my cardio. It makes me less bored and really forces me to work hard. Today is leg day. After that I am meeting my mom and grandma for coffee.

Yesterday Chris and I made kebabs. They were delicious! I want to make them against, but with steak and more mushrooms! Summer is officially here in Tucson. The high yesterday was around 104. Today will not be much better.



Yummy yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment