Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Request~

I have had a request from my mom to start a blog with my workouts for her to follow easily. So luckily I already have a blog that I sometimes talk about exercise is so there we go!

Update on Yesterday:

Chest/shoulder/triceps:

1) Bench Press: 4x10 (warmup set + 3 strength sets)
2) Dumbbell Incline Press: 3x10 (35#, 40# last set, each dumbbell)
3) Front, Lateral, and Rear Deltoid Raises: 3x10ish
4) Supine Chest Flys (using cables): 3x10
5) Skull Crushers: 3x10
6) Triceps Extensions with the Rope: 3x10
7) Dips: Body weight to failure, 3 sets

So it was exhausting yesterday. My bench went up to 115 lbs. Now that my plateau is broken, I'm going up steadily which is nice.

My body feels exhausted today, but I think it's because I only had one rest day this week. BUT today is leg day so we can't stop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment