Saturday, May 11, 2013

I have been really good with strengthening, but bad with cardio this past week. I have had a friend and Chris wanting to work out with me and I wanted to continue my normal workouts so my strengthening has been increased a bit. I did discover an awesome new cardio torture device today; the stepmill thing (where the steps just keep moving). I did 20 minutes at level 7-10 (level 10 did not last long) and I was sweating buckets. It will help with the hike I have coming up. My eating was so-so this week. Yesterday I sort of binge ate and it reflected on the scale this morning. Also, I need to not drink beer. Yes, it's worked its way back into my life and is so detrimental to my caloric intake. So I need to get back on the bandwagon because I lost more weight without it. I have started using http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ to track my calories. I have just started today so hopefully I can keep up with it to help me drop a few unwanted pounds. I only want to lose about 5. I cannot get below 140 and it's bothering me. I know my body has changed as I have gained muscle, but now I would like to slim down. It might help if I didn't skip cardio. Tomorrow is leg day then will start a new week. I'm going to focus some more on legs next week since this week was so much upper body. Legs and making sure to not skip cardio.


Here's a picture of my dog chewing up some toilet paper. He's cute, but needs to get out of his chewing stage!


No comments:

Post a Comment