Saturday, May 25, 2013

What I Plan to do Today.

Today is Saturday and I love Saturday. I woke up really early because when 5 dogs are fighting over the bed space, it is tough to sleep! In the interest of getting back on track, I made a very healthy, vegetable filled breakfast.



There is red cabbage, spinach, egg whites, yellow and orange bell peppers, and garlic. I ate it with ketchup because I will never be able to give that up. So this was pretty healthy. I like making the effort to cook something because I feel like I appreciate it more. However, I do not appreciate dishes. The other day I was so frustrated by all the dishes that I just wanted to go eat out so I wouldn't have to worry about it!

I am back to tracking foods with myfitnesspal.

Gym today is a must! I am feeling much better! I need to do abs, chest, triceps, shoulders, and maybe some cardio. Next week I will need to hit the gym with full force to make up for this pathetic week of inactivity and eating and drinking too much crap. I am happy I have managed to stay away from fast food, but it was just barely.

No comments:

Post a Comment