Monday, May 20, 2013

Bad Day and the Need for Rest Days...

Today was just a bad day. I was 30 minutes into the day when a patient yelled at me because he wrote down the time wrong for his appointment. Also I just woke up exhausted. Today was just tiring for me. I was also bitchy to Chris without meaning to be. I guess sometimes a person will just have a bad day. I'm home and it's over and I feel better. I did not work out today even though I brought all my stuff. I have just been exhausted. I don't know if I need to up my calories or just take a bit of a rest. I think I just need to rest. I have been going full force with almost every workout and last week I only took one rest day. Tomorrow I am getting a wisdom tooth removed. It's just a simple extraction, nothing crazy. I am, however, being banned from work due to possible novocain- induced blood drool. All my days off are a result of a flu/tooth extraction/car accident/lung infection. Last year, for the whole year, I had 6 days off that were actually for fun.

So this whole bad-day/tooth pulling thing will be interfering with my workouts. Tomorrow I will not go (and be a good little patient).

Wednesday will have to be back/biceps/abs.

Thursday will be this workout which I attempted last Friday. I say attempted because I could not do it all. I'm in pretty good shape, but DAMN it was hard.

I made stuffed bell pepper for dinner with ground turkey. I don't even like bell peppers, but I'm trying to be healthy and it was healthy. All I really wanted was a big mac all day. It's like I have actually gained some self control over my binge eating habits. This is what I ate:



I think I would still rather have a big mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment