Saturday, May 4, 2013

I Love Saturday Mornings!

It is Saturday morning and I have been up since my usual 5:30 am time. I love these mornings. They are so peaceful. I just get to drink my coffee, eat my oatmeal, and watch "The Biggest Loser" in peace. Yes, I am obsessed with that show. It motivates me to get my ass to the gym. I've been pretty consistent about getting myself to the gym 5 days a week. Not every workout is fantastic, but every workout happens and sometimes when you have a full life and full-time job that is the best you can ask for. Chris has come with me 2 times this week and says he will come today. I am so happy, but I am skeptical that he will keep it up for more than this week. I hope he will. As I have been working out more, I have grown much more attracted to a muscular physique. Also, I think the biggest issue for me is that I want someone to have the determination to want to better themselves. Today is chest/triceps day at the gym. Since my normal workout partner is on vacation, I have changed up my workout routines slightly. I know there is advantages to changing the routine and keeping your body guessing. I will probably weigh myself today even though my weight rarely changes. My diet has still been getting better and better each week. It's nowhere near perfect, but I know for a fact that I cannot do a major overhaul or I will fail miserably. Next week I am going to cut out sour cream, mayonnaise, and cheese (to an extent). I am going to add in more vegetables and brown rice. My biggest issue is that at work I do not get lunch breaks so it is important that I prep a lunch before. I usually just end up with pb&j or some sandwich. Or sometimes nothing. I just need to prep better on Sunday or something.

On other notes, I got a little taste of baby fever yesterday when I went out with a friend and co-worker who has a 4 month old. I'm glad I don't have a kid yet, but he was so cute. God, Jillian Michaels has fantastic arms. I need to do more cardio today. I have been slacking a little just because Chris doesn't have the endurance that I do. Oh well, I will take it if means he comes with me. I just really hope he sticks with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment