Friday, May 24, 2013

Bad Week

This was a bad week. I got a wisdom tooth pulled then I got a little sick. I missed the gym for 4 days which is the longest I have gone without going in many many months. I went today to try to do back/biceps and had to drop every weight by about 10-15 lbs. It was pathetic

I bought my mom this cup for Mother's Day and feel like I am drowning a giraffe.


Tomorrow I need to get back on track with the gym and with eating. I weighed myself today and actually lost weigh...probably muscles disappearing. I still don't feel 100% so we'll see when I am able to get back to normal at the gym. 

I'm watching 5 dogs this weekend. My 2 dogs and my parent's 3 dogs. It should be entertaining! Also, they have a pool so maybe I can get something resembling a tan! Hah, I doubt it, but it will be nice to get some sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment